To be considered an applicant, you will be asked to submit the following documents in the online application:
• Application form.
• Complete certified transcripts from college onwards (if in a Slavic language, these should be accompanied by a translation into German or English).
• Essay on the passage from St. Athanasius’s On the Incarnation for the BA, STM, STL, STD applicants. You can find details on the essays in the online application.
• Essay on the passage from Familiaris Consortio for the MMF applicants.
• Essay of motivation.
• Letter of Recommendation by at least two people, preferably recent teachers or professors sent directly to us. You may arrange for up to four recommendations.
• Letter from your bishop and/or religious superior if you are a priest, seminarian, or member of a religious order.
Once you enter your contact information, you will be directed to the Admissions Application Form. You will then receive a link to your application via email, allowing you to exit and re-enter the application as needed. Your progress will automatically be saved. Please do not hesitate to email admissions(at)iti.ac.at with any questions.
We will be glad to respond to your inquiries concerning the next academic year. Please contact us at admissions(a)iti.ac.at with your admissions inquiries.
If you need to apply for your residence permit in your home country before arriving in Austria, we strongly advise you to apply prior to March 1st since it can take up to six months to get it approved. US citizens can enter the EU and remain in the EU for three months without an entry visa and can apply for their residence permit after their arrival in Austria. Our colleagues will help guide you through the application procedure. Please contact us at admissions(a)iti.ac.at
The admissions committee meets regularly to discuss each application and chooses students for admission primarily on academic grounds. It is best to get your application in as soon as possible, because we have a limited amount of space each year.
Schloss TrumauSchlossgasse 212521 Trumau (AUSTRIA)Show in map
Telephone: +43 2253 218 08Fax: +43 2253 218 084e-mail: [email protected]