To be considered an applicant, you must submit:
• Application form with photograph.
• Letter from your bishop and/or religious superior if you are a priest, seminarian, or member of a religious order.
• Complete certified transcripts from college onwards (if in a Slavic language, these should be accompanied by a translation into German or English).
• Essay on the passage from St. Athanasius’s On the Incarnation for the BA, STM, STL, STD applicants.
• Essay on the passage from Familiaris Consortio for the MMF applicants.
• Essay of motivation.
• Payment and Financial Aid Form (Financial aid other than room stipends is only available for the STM, STL, STD and MMF degree programs)
• Letter of Recommendation by at least two people, preferably recent teachers or professors sent directly to us. You may arrange for up to four recommendations.
Schloss TrumauSchlossgasse 212521 Trumau (AUSTRIA)Show in map
Telephone: +43 2253 218 08Fax: +43 2253 218 084e-mail: [email protected]